Ways to Give:
You can donate online via the university’s online giving pages . This is the ideal way to make a recurring annual donation. The online form can also be used to make a one-off donation by credit/debit card.
For paper forms, which need to be printed and sent by post to the Club, or scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org , please see:
- Direct debit– paper form to make a regular donation. This needs to be filled in alongside the
- Annual Gift – paper form to make an annual donation to the club’s running costs.
- Capital Gift – paper form to make a capital gift to either the Property Endowment Fund, or to the Sports Awards Fund.
Some Vincent’s Old members might consider leaving a legacy to support the Club in its aims to build the Property Endowment Fund, and the Sport’s Development Fund. A legacy implies the donor wishes to protect something of value for ever; to safeguard a worthwhile cause of importance. We hope that our recent reforms of, and future plans for, Vincent’s makes it such a cause in your eyes. Your contribution to Vincent’s will play a crucial part in ensuring the Club’s future.
Charitable bequests in the UK incur neither capital gains nor inheritance tax, thus a gift from you can reduce the amount of any tax payable out of your estate. Planned giving tax benefits apply to bequests made by US donors. (Please contact the Administrator for further details).
Members who notify us that they are remembering the Club in their will are made members of the Woodgate Society and invited to occasional special events.
Please update your Details using this linked Data and Communications Form
The new GDPR legislation came in to force on 25th May. This is a replacement to the 1998 Data Protection Act and stands for the General Data Protection Regulation. The key points concerning Vincent’s are:
- We have a “legitimate interest” to hold your details because you signed up to be a member of the Club. We can communicate with you by post using the legitimate interest argument, but this is very expensive.
- However, another law (PECR or the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations) currently requires us to have your consent to communicate with you electronically. That is why we are asking all members (who have not already done so) to fill in and return the update and communications preference form. Knowing that you are happy for us to communicate with you by email is important, and helps keep costs down.
- Vincent’s Club has a relationship with you which is lifelong and unique. We want to keep in touch, but should you wish to opt out at any time, you can. Simply inform the bursar. email@example.com
Please fill in and scan or post the form back to firstname.lastname@example.org